Menu Search
Ask a Question

A call out to all community members

A call out to all community members

With lots of cool technology out there, who better than our community members to discuss and share experiences. Whether it's a focus on Robotics or AI, or perhaps even a project you are woking on, we'd love to hear about it .

So, if you’d like to contribute towards any technology topics, simply click the contribute button and select add an article. Well make sure that it’s highlighted to our readers across multiple DesignSpark channels.

Latest Activity Stream

June 26, 2020 16:59

Building a Custom Stereo Spring Reverb in a Metal Toolbox

Putting together a stereo version of the spring reverb and fitting it in a metal toolbox.

1 comments

June 25, 2020 09:59

Max Hacks His BrightSparks Trophy

Find out how Max Simmonds hacked his EW BrightSparks 2019 trophy to transform it into a plasma speaker.

0 comments

June 23, 2020 15:34

FemTech Forum 2020

DesignSpark is proud to be sponsoring the first global virtual conference about FemTech, organised by Women of Wearables, on Thursday 25th June 2020.

0 comments

June 15, 2020 07:50

Learning Through Failure

I often rejoice in my failures. I enjoy making fun of myself. However ...

0 comments

June 12, 2020 08:46

A Year With No Flights

This will be the first year I haven't flown anywhere for some time. How will this change my behaviour in the future?

2 comments

June 11, 2020 07:50

Ventilator design solution from Renesas Electronics

Ventilators provide vital support to the patient by delivering air when breathing is restricted. An open-source design from Renesas based around building a portable ventilator for non-ICU patients is discussed in this article.

0 comments
VdH

June 8, 2020 11:25

The SFK Project: #8 Electric Worm

Are you locked up in Quarantaine with your kids? Want to entertain and at the same time teach them? Here is help for you: My weekly column “SFK” (Science and Fun for Kids) at DesignSpark. I will give you instructions for little tinker projects

0 comments

June 8, 2020 07:34

Which industries are thriving during the Corona Crisis?

It's easy to see that many industries are struggling during the Corona Crisis - but which ones are doing well?

2 comments
VdH

June 5, 2020 08:23

The SFK Project: #7 compass and anti-gravity miracle

Are you at home with your kids? Do you want to entertain and teach them? Here is help for you: My weekly column “SFK” (Science and Fun for Kids) at DesignSpark. I will give you instructions for little tinker projects.

0 comments

June 4, 2020 07:45

Building a Lyra-8 Synthesiser Part 2: Completing Assembly, Debugging and Designing a Case

Assembling the control and I/O boards, testing it and fabricating an enclosure.

2 comments

June 3, 2020 08:41

Introducing the No Touch Tool from RS PRO

Our good friends at RS PRO have just introduced this nifty little tool that will help us all to stay safer as lockdown restrictions are eased and lifted around the world.

4 comments
VdH

June 1, 2020 14:02

The SFK Project: #6 Ping-Pong-Ball Levitation

Are you struggle to find fun things for your kids, want to entertain and at the same time teach them? Yes, well my weekly column “SFK” (Science and Fun for Kids) at DesignSpark will help to explore science.

0 comments