How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
You've finally made it to the last video of the entire video series! Congratulations!
The ultimate goal of researching solar cells is to hope that we one day can commercialize them. Like any other solar cell out there, there are three main ways to drive Perovskite solar cells towards commercialization.
Research in Perovskite solar cells is all about improving these 3 aspects of Perovskite solar cells. The key to improving these 3 aspects heavily relies on how we process them.
Hence, in this video, I will be giving an introduction on how Perovskites are usually processed and the tweaks that are being made to improve these 3 aspects.
Other parts in this series:
- Chapter 1.0: Introduction
- Chapter 2.0: Semiconductor Physics (Band Diagram, Free Carriers)
- Chapter 3.0: PN Junction diode (Drift and Diffusion)
- Chapter 4.0: Photons
- Chapter 5.0: How do Solar Cells Work? (Working Principle, IV Curve, Photovoltaic Parameters, Solar Cell Datasheet)
- Chapter 6.0: How are solar panels made? (From quartz to silicon wafers)
- Chapter 7.0: PV Systems and Costing 101
- Chapter 8.0: Thin Film Solar Cells
- Chapter 9.0: Multi-junction (Tandem) Solar Cells
- Chapter 10.0: Perovskite Solar Cells (Structure, History)