How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
"Deep learning, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence". When we hear these terms, we usually think of them as the next big technology breakthrough in the world of computer science. Well, in the world of photovoltaics, most can agree that "the next big thing" is Perovskite solar cells.
Perovskite solar cell is a "super-material" for solar cells, possessing very low excitonic behaviour, high charge mobility, and a tunable bandgap.
In this video, we will talk about the unique Perovskite structure and its history since its discovery.
Other parts in this series:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2.0: Semiconductor Physics (Band Diagram, Free Carriers)
- Chapter 3.0: PN Junction diode (Drift and Diffusion)
- Chapter 3.1: PN Junction diode (Forward & Reverse Bias, IV Curve)
- Chapter 4: Photons
- Chapter 5.0: How do Solar Cells Work? (Working Principle, IV Curve, Photovoltaic Parameters, Solar Cell Datasheet)
- Chapter 5.1: How do Solar Cells Work? (Typical Structure, Shockley-Queisser Limit)
- Chapter 6.0: How are solar panels made? (From quartz to silicon wafers)
- Chapter 7.0: PV Systems and Costing 101
- Chapter 8.0: Thin Film Solar Cells
- Chapter 9: Multi-junction (Tandem) Solar Cells