Unboxing RSL10 Sensor Development Kit from ON SemiconductorFollow article
Join me in discovering RSL10-SENSE-GEVK: RSL10 Sensor Development Kitfrom ON Semiconductor. A Bluetooth Low Energy evaluation kit for the RSL10 Bluetooth Low Energy SoC including environmental, motion and sound sensors from Bosch and Invensense.
The RSL10 Sensor Development Kit features the ON Semiconductor RSL10 Bluetooth 5 System-in-Package and a range of sensors including: temperature, pressure, humidity, gas, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, a microphone, RGB LED and general purpose push-buttons. Powered by a single CR2032 battery in an ultra-small package - this development kit can help you test ideas for your next BLE sensing device before designing and manufacturing custom hardware.
Based ON the RSL10 System-in-Package (SiP) - Bluetooth 5 certified
Configurable, low-power sensors
- ON Semiconductor NOA1305 (Ambient light)
- Bosch BHI160 (Integrated low power smart hub, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope)
- Bosch BMM150 (Low Power, Low Noise 3-axis digital geomagnetic sensor)
- Bosch BME680 (Integrated high-accuracy gas, pressure, humidity and temperature sensor)
- Invensense INMP522 (Ultra-low noise digital Microphone)
Kingbright APTF1616 (Programmable RGB LED)
ON Semiconductor N24RF64 (64kB NFC EEPROM)
3 programmable push-buttons
Supported by the RSL10 Sense and Control app for cloud connectivity
Download Mobile App
Download ECAD Model:
Download the free Library Loader to convert this file for your ECAD Tool.