Large LED Lighting in small packages!Follow article
Q: How do you fit a 6 metre long light fitting in a half metre square box?
A: Simple – Use the OSRAM LINEARlight FLEX Diffuse 400.
These flexible IP67 silicone strips come in a 6 Metre coil in a handy 0.6 Metre square box making shipping, handling, stocking and installing easy.
Easy to install with "push fit" strip to driver and strip to strip connectors. There's no need for fiddly profiles or diffusers as these flexible strips are self-contained in a flexible silicone and can be cut to length as required with a 3M self-adhesive back.
Utilising the wide range of OSRAM OPTOTRONIC and ELEMENT drivers, connectors and accessories you can create homogenous lines of light in On-Off, Dali dimmable and 1-10V dimmable versions to suit your needs.
These strips are available in both top and side emitting light to deliver the light in the direction you require and a range of Warm, Cool, Daylight, Red, Green and Blue colours help you achieve the right ambience for your application.
Why not give these a try and create your own bespoke light fittings?
With a handy driver and accessory selector included in the product listings, you’ll be making your own fittings in no time!
- Self-contained for easy installation
- Long, flexible smooth diffused lines of light without any bright spots
- Flexible both side and top bending for design freedom
- IP67, UV & Salt mist resistant for outdoor use
- 3M Self-adhesive back for easy installation
- 24V Constant Voltage to maintain consistent light output along the length of the flex
- Up to 6M length per single power feed
- "Push Fit" connectors
The range can be found here: