CommentsAdd a comment
[Comment was deleted]
Dear users, we are currently in the final testing stages of the new version and will be able to provide you with version 2.0 as soon as it has passed testing. Anticipated release of the product is later this week (week commencing 17th February). We will keep you updated and apologise for the delay and any inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused. We will be contacting all existing users of DSE via email to give the heads-up on availability as soon as this is the case. Thank you.
can we get access to the previous version if this is delayed?