How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
The Student Project Fund is helping Engineering students to #KeepOnEngineering – we believe hands-on prototyping and experimentation is key to young engineers education journey and want to do all we can to help students develop innovations that may change the world.
The Grass Roots Student Project Fund received over 200 applications from across the UK - all of the entrants will be offered exclusive opportunities, to build their professional profile, supporting their professional development using the DesignSpark platform and support provided by RS Grass Roots.
The lucky winners of the Student Project Fund will be provided with up to £250 in RS Components, tools and components to help them continue their project from wherever they are! You will be hearing a lot from the winners over the coming months as they share the story of their project on DesignSpark - as part of their commitment to the Student Project Fund.
- Abin - Heriot-Watt University
- Aditya - University of Southampton
- Alex - Newcastle University
- Alex - University of York
- Alexander - University of Lancaster
- Alistair - University of Glasgow
- Archie - University of Leeds
- Arun - Loughborough University
- Ben - University of Cambridge
- Ben - Birmingham City University
- Bria - Sheffield Hallam University
- Chayabhan - University of York
- Daniel - Cardiff University
- Daniele - Imperial College London
- Davin - Royal College of Art
- Emma - University of Glasgow
- Ethan - University of Sheffield
- George - University of Manchester
- Harry - University of Manchester
- Henry - Newcastle University
- Imrose - Loughborough University
- Jack - University of York
- Jacob - University of Sheffield
- James - Cardiff University
- Joseph - University of Exeter
- Joseph - University of Southampton
- Joshua - Queen Mary, University of London
- Joshua - Newcastle University
- Juan - University of Southampton
- Larissa - University of Hertfordshire
- Lightness - Newcastle University
- Lily - University of Leeds
- Marycarmen - University of Glasgow
- Matthew - University of Strathclyde
- Max - Imperial College London
- Maximilian - University of Southampton
- Polikarp - Newcastle University
- Rebecca - University of Glasgow
- Roanna - University of Glasgow
- Rohit - Imperial College London
- Rory - University of Plymouth
- Rowan - Newcastle University
- Ryan - University of Plymouth
- Sam - Cranfield University
- Scott - Heriot-Watt University
- Sonya - University of St Andrews
- Thomas - University of Lancaster
- Thomas - Newcastle University
- Will - University of York
- Zafeiria - University of Sheffield