Rapid MCU+ BLE + Sensors Development Product
Bluetooth Low Energy IoT Ready to use Module
SensiBLE lowering the barriers for developers "Hardware Ready" low power, small size 20*30mm, on the shelf Module based STMicroelectronics: BLE + Sensors + MCU.
Connect to SensiBLE IoT platform in minutes
Designed with the goal of making IoT hardware Developing and get the Market as fast as possible.This IoT dev kit reduces the length of IoT Prototyping cycles from a matter weeks or months to mere hours - all by capitalizing on the combination of embedded IoT software and hardware both provided by STMicroelectronicsonly a truly end-to-end IoT enabler like SensiBLE can provide.
Prototype the Way You Want:
The SensiBLE software runs on the STM32L476 and includes drivers that recognize the Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG-MS) and sensors (humidity, temperature, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, microphone and light).
BlueST-SDK Multi-platform library (Android™/iOS™) makes it easy to develop applications and enables easy access to the data exported by the means of the Bluetooth Low energy protocol.
- Complete middleware to build applications using sensors (humidity, temperature, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, microphone and light).
- Very low power Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG-MS) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.1 supports multiple roles simultaneously, and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Smart sensor and hub device.
- osxMotionFX (iNEMOEngine PRO) real-time motion sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license) to combine the output from multiple MEMS sensors.
- osxMotionAR (iNEMOEngine PRO) Real-time activity-recognition algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license) based on accelerometer data only.
- osxMotionCP (iNEMOEngine PRO) carry position detection algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license) based on accelerometer data only.
- osxMotionGR real-time gesture recognition algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license)
- osxMotionPM real-time pedometer algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license)