For family and friends over recent years I have recycled several Li-Ion batteries. Several were difficult to extract from older cameras and phones and had swelled significantly!
My question is I know using/charging swollen Li-Ion batteries has a fire risk, but what about old presumably discharged batteries that then swell?
I went through all my old cameras and phones and then found two in the same state!
I'm sure I'm not alone with old equipment so it would be useful to have an answer.
Share this post