DesignSpark & SOLIDWORKS Electrical – Scalable Solutions For Every EngineerFollow article
With DesignSpark Electrical (DSE) 2.0, users now have a seamless upgrade path to all SOLIDWORKS Electrical (SWE) products. In this webinar, we take a look at what advanced functionality SOLIDWORKS Electrical has to offer and a special upgrade discount for DSE users.
A paid upgrade option is now available for SOLIDWORKS® Electrical.
You’re also eligible for a significant discount on the upgrade if you had activated DesignSpark Electrical v1 before November 30, 2019.
This discount applies to the following SOLIDWORKS® Electrical packages and is valid on purchases until December 31, 2020:
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Standard CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Professional CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical eCourse- one-year access**
**Only with purchase of both software licence and subscription service
***In Japan, the discount is available only on SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Professional CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
Upgrade order placement and queries:
Send an e-mail to SOLIDWORKS.DSEfirstname.lastname@example.org mentioning you are a DesignSpark Electrical user, your DesignSpark registered username and which country you are located in. If you have a preference of standard or professional version, please indicate that in your e-mail. SOLIDWORKS® will quickly verify your discount eligibility and help you with next steps (price, order placement, etc.).
If you’d like to see more information on how this upgrade could help you, look out for:
- Live/on-demand SOLIDWORKS® Webinars – topics available here https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/electrical-software/questions/11-dse-v1-3-v2-0 and registration links will be updated in due course through DesignSpark newsletters and our website.
- DesignSpark blogs by SOLIDWORKS representatives. Coming up from February 24th https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/are-purpose-built-schematic-design-programs-really-much-faster-than-generic-cad
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical case studies and Whitepapers offered to our DesignSpark marketing opted-in users.
- Follow our DesignSpark social media feeds where videos on the upgrade capability will be shared.