Develop Groundbreaking IoT Designs with the PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer KitFollow article
ORDER THE PSoC 6 BLE PIONEER KIT (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) FROM RS-COMPONENTS!
The Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming more and more of commercial reality every day. By the year 2020, 30 billion IoT devices will exist in the world with connectivity to the internet and to each other, in ways never before thought possible.
This movement of the IoT presents a unique opportunity to bring your craziest, most innovative, and disruptive ideas to life. Cypress is enabling engineers all around the world to start their own revolutionary IoT designs with the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) now available to order at RS-Components.
Cypress’ NEW PSoC 6 MCU is the perfect starting point to solve your next IoT design problem, since it’s a microcontroller purpose-built for the IoT (for more information on the PSoC 6 MCU Architecture, please click here). Designers of next generation IoT devices now don’t have to choose between high performance and ultra-low-power, as the PSoC 6 MCU architecture delivers both. To start developing with this game changing new technology, Cypress offers the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit: A PSoC 6 Development Platform with multiple features on-board to enable you to design the lowest power, most flexible, and most secure solutions for the IoT.
The PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) includes:
- CY8C6347 ARM® Cortex®-M4/M0+ dual-core PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth 5.0
- On-board 512Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory
- On-board EZ-PD™ CCG3 USB Type-C Controller with Power Delivery
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery support
- CapSense® touch slider, buttons and proximity sensors
- On-board programmer/debugger (Kitprog2)
- Super-capacitor for backup power
- Arduino® UNO v3 Shield headers
- 2.7-inch E-ink Display Shield (CY8CKIT-028-EPD)
PSoC 6 is truly an IoT Game Changer. Be the first to get a PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and find out how game-changing Cypress’ new MCU really is. Order yours NOW at RS-Components!
PSoC 6 MCU Development Kit for the IoT - For North America refere to RS Export