How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
Back in 2019, when we first spoke to Andrea Onetti from STMicroelectronics about MEMS, much of our focus back then was on industrial applications like condition monitoring.
We recently caught up with Andrea to take another look at how things are progressing, both in terms of the technology itself but also the external influences that driving market developments. It's safe to say that in the last four years, things have moved on considerably. As the technology develops its leading to a rise in consumer applications. STMicroelectronics' commitment to innovating in this field is paramount, as is witnessed by their new and exciting product developments. Join us as we discuss the continued evolution of MEMS, and discover what new functionality STMicroelectronics has to offer.
- Introduction and MEMS update
- The role of MEMS sensors
- Machine learning core in sensors
- Areas for focus
- IR technology and sustainability
- Adaptive self-configuration and sensor fusion
- From always on to always aware
- Development of wearables
- True wireless stereo TWS
- Pressure sensing and locating tracking
- The electric vehicle and MEMS
- Consumer and personal electronics
- MEMS for the industrial market
- Resources and support for customers
- Benefits of the ISPU - Intelligent Sensor Processing Unit
SensorTile Pro is the new multi-sensor and wireless connectivity development kit at RS
At RS we stock a large range from STMicroelectronics, head over to RS and search STMicroelectronics, or see our featured products below.