How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
The Electrocomponents Fresh Advisors Board
This weekend we launched the Fresh Advisors Board (FAB15) class of 2022!
The FAB15 is an exclusive opportunity for students and young professionals to gain experience on a global advisory board for a FTSE 100 company. It is made up of 15 bright young business and engineering minds from all over the world.
As a company, we value the perspectives and experiences of young people, and want to ensure that our products and services are relevant for this next generation of users.
Meet the team
- Hugo Landais, Engineer @ Bouygues Energies & Services, France
- Elysia, Bachelor of Engineering, Materials Engineering Student @ Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Kyle Hazelbaker, Senior Associate - Finance Transformation @ Embark, Texas USA
- Sasha Langeveldt, Campaign & Advocacy Officer @ London TravelWatch, UK
- Marco Domingo, Senior Embedded Software Engineer @ Dyson, UK
- Natalia Ibagon Sanchez, MSc Robotics and AI Student @ University of Glasgow
- Kai Goodall, Electrical Engineering MSc Student @ University of Cape Town
- Tegan Forbes, Engineering + Technology Graduate @ Rolls Royce, UK
- Lukas Lehmann, MSc Mechanical Engineering Student @ FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Leonard Pua Cheng Lin, Mechanical Engineering Student @ Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Joe Gibson, Founder, MD @ Gibson Robotics, UK
- Hsu Mee Mee Tun, Masters of Environmental Engineering Student @ Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Xavier Pan, Computer Science Student @ Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hemanshi Galaiya, Founder @ Young Stripes, Kenya
- Christopher, Equipment Engineer @ GlobalFoundries, Singapore
2022 Kick-off call
Saturday 29th January marked our first call of the year, welcoming new members to the team, and getting started on our projects for the year.
Developing the next generation by letting them lead:
“I want the FAB15 to have a legacy of impactful change through diversity. The FAB has a unique opportunity that most organisations are not able to experience. The FAB has 15 young professionals each from a different cultural background that work together to drive change. The FAB should have a reputation of being role models to other younger professionals and represent a high level of excellence within the greater business and engineering community.” – Kyle, FAB15 Member