How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
It enables Electronics Design Engineers to create and simulate analog and digital, mixed-signal circuits, including electro-thermal design simulations.
You can start your designs from scratch or choose from a library of reference designs created by RS Group, RS Silicon manufacturing partners, and the DesignSpark Community.
If you’re designing PCBs, it can be a useful standalone, or a powerful companion tool;
- Cloud-based means it can be used on Windows, Linux, and Macs.
- Easily sketch electronic schematics on the go for proof of concept circuits before laying them out in your PCB Tool.
- Online simulation of complex circuits saves you time and computing resources.
- SPICE and VHDL-AMS models are fully supported.
- Run simulations for up to 1 minute for free with “DesignSpark Explorer” and up to 60 minutes in our premium “DesignSpark Creator” and “DesignSpark Engineer” plans – sufficient for most applications.
- Search an extensive library of Reference Designs and community projects to clone and modify to your requirements.
- Share your concept designs with the community for use by fellow Engineers.
- Create interactive reference designs for other users to test and understand an application.
- Create Project collaboration groups, allowing designers to collaborate on designs.
Here's a quick overview;
An ideal companion tool for DesignSpark PCB, find out more about our free and premium subscription packages