Creating a Radar Speed Detector with a STM32L476 Discovery board

mlt
mlt has not written a bio yet…

Comments

October 7, 2020 08:28

can you please share the github link?
thanks in advance

December 21, 2018 09:03

Hi.
Can you confirm that the analog signal is connected to PA0, as the adc.h seems to indicate?
I try to regenerate this project using STM32CubeMX, and PA0 is connected to the Discovery board Joystick Select. Fortunatly, the Joystick select is not used (menuSelect function commented in main.c). PA0 reconfiguration to ADC2 input is then possible, but only to IN5. So I would have expected to read #define ADCx_CHANNEL ADC_CHANNEL_5 instead of ADC_CHANNEL ADC_CHANNEL_13 in adc.h.
Could you explain, please?
Best regards.

Bernard

April 12, 2017 14:24

hi . can you send me the
design of this project .please

April 6, 2016 07:52

Hi Mark.
Great project, thanks for posting & github.
I have tried to import this into System Workbench on Windows (AC6 OpenSTM32 Eclipse tool). After fighting several build errors and warnings I have still one left:

" cp "STM32_radar.elf" ~/Windows\ Shared/.
Der Befehl "cp" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden."
(Command cp is badly spelled or not found)

No binary is created.
Which IDE did you use?
Best regards.

Eduardo

April 5, 2016 17:11

Hi Mark.
Great project, thanks for posting & github.
I have tried to import this into AC6 OpenSTM32 Eclipse tools. After fighting many build errors I have still one left:

cp "STM32_radar.elf" ~/Windows\ Shared/.

Which IDE did you use?
Best regards.

Eduardo

November 8, 2015 14:21

Good Project

November 2, 2015 05:23

Thanks MLT for you Github Repo.
It's all there.
Now down to business

October 27, 2015 12:51

"It is very interesting please send schematics of it"

October 24, 2015 10:38

To MLT,
Could you kindly provide the PCB schematics for the ADC board?
I already have a HB100, NucleoST and the STM32L476 is coming soon.
I have had failed attempts with other surface mount decoders, but want to try your through-hole PCB
If you could provide the schematics and code, many of us would be hugely in debt.
BTW, I don't think the GitHub link is working
Thanks

October 19, 2015 14:29

Great project, I want to build one as I already bought the radar modules before you published your interesting work.
I may contribute with adding a single side PCB drawing to your project if there is not yet one.

October 14, 2015 06:20

Can you specify the doppler motion detector you've used and supplier?

mlt

October 13, 2015 09:24

I've created a repo here and will get the code and schematics up there asap https://github.com/frisnit/STM32L476-radar

October 10, 2015 17:13

Interesting article. Will source code be available?

October 5, 2015 11:09

Cool. Can you post the shecmatics and the code for this project.