Installed Designspark Mechanical from DSM6_4.zip using Admin Rights on a windows 11(home) system
I get a message that the instalation was successful.
Re-booted just to make sure everyine was happy
Hit the ICON and get a spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing
I was going to update my Designspark PCB 8 (which continues to work fine) but decided to wait until Mechanical gets fixed.
I get no error message so I am thinking I might have a registration problem (but PCB works so...) but I am not sure how to move forward
I use Bitdefender anti-virus etc,
I get a notification that
The application WebBrowse.exe attempted to connect to the Internet:
File path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DesignSpark\DesignSpark PCB 8.1\WebBrowse.exe
Protocol: TCP Port: HTTPS Bitdefender Firewall has granted access for this application
Any ideas would really be appreciated.
1) Uninstalled Designspark Mechanical using the windows uninstaller
3) Installed (with admin rights) DSM6_4 downloaded from the RS website
4) Instalation was supposedly successful
5) re-booted the system
6) tried to run from the Icon (with and without Admin)
7) spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing