WNIE Live 2019
We’re at What’s New in Electronics Live on 18-19th September 2019, so make sure you come and visit the DesignSpark team on our stand (A14) if you’re attending to discover some of our free tools, favourite projects and pick up some freebies! What is WNIE Live?
WNIE Live is a free to attend event, which brings the electronics industry to life and allows you to join with like-minded individuals who want to connect and network. By visiting this event you can see new products in action and meet suppliers offering services to improve and innovate your business. The event boasts a central hub where you can arrange to meet contacts old and new and build relationships, face to face.
Visitors gain unparalleled access to an incredible range of industry features and insights, including:
- 100+ exhibitors
- Embedded Live Expo and 2 Day Conference Programme for embedded software developers
- Roundtable Debates
- Hand Soldering Competition
- Female Leaders in Tech, Everywhere (FLITE)
- LIVE Features, showcasing the latest technologies in action
The show has moved to a new location, NAEC Stoneleigh, which is just 10 minutes off the M40 between Coventry, Kenilworth and Warwick.
The show is open from 9:30-17:00 on Wednesday and 9:30-16:00 on Thursday.
You can find out more and register for free entry at https://www.wnie.co.uk.
The DesignSpark Stand
Team DesignSpark will be on Stand A14 at WNIE Live. But what will you be able to discover there?
- Meet Team DesignSpark – Members of the DesignSpark team will be there to talk about all things tech and electronics. Find out how to unlock your free membership for access to a wide range of engineering tools, resources and software.
- Meet Members of our Community – Over the two days, we will have a number of our community members on the stand talking about their projects including Connector Geek, Colleen Wong, Dr Volker de Haas (VdH) and Dave Ives.
- Free T-Shirt – Pick up your free t-shirt to show your love for electronics.
- Win a Mekamon Gaming Robot – Find out how to enter our free giveaway for a Mekamon Gaming Robot.
- Blockchain Demos – I bet you’ve heard a lot about Blockchain, but what kind of applications could benefit from the technology? Come and view our Etherium-based demo’s covering a range of industry examples.
- Dave’s Red Tin Project – Dave Ives has been sharing his project to convert a Red Tin into an awesome DJ sound system on DesignSpark over the past 12 months. Those attending the event will get to see it in action and ask Dave all about his passion for music and technology.
- Dr Volker’s Useless Machine –We have an exciting new project to share with you that Dr Volker de Haas has been working on ahead of WNIE Live!
- Zerynth – Find out how you can speed up your IoT development by programming popular microcontrollers in Python using Zerynth.
- The DesignSpark Podcast – Discover our 5-star rated podcasts which explore the funny side of technology with former Robot Wars judge Dr. Lucy Rogers joined by award-winning comedians Bec Hill and Harriet Braine.
There’s More, Something Big is Coming…
We also have a special announcement coming at the show, with the launch of something new from DesignSpark. Keep your eyes peeled for more information from 9.30am on 18th September.