Menu Search
Ask a Question

5 Sep 2018, 12:20

Win the RS Pro Digital Storage Oscilloscope

The RS Pro RSDS1204CFL Digital Storage Oscilloscope is a 4 Channel, 200MHz scope, check it out (123-6441)

How to enter

Simply click the Contribute button and add the Pre-text (RS Pro DSO entry) within your title, then include the following

1) Tell us what you will use the Oscilloscope for. For example, how will it help in the work that you are doing or aid a project that you are working on?

2) Let us know which piece of test equipment you use most and why?

3) Include a photo of it in your entry

4) We invite the winner to give feedback on the Oscilloscope.

Contribute

Please ensure you agree with the Terms and Conditions before entering.

The closing date of this competition is 9am GMT 30th November 2018

Good Luck

Please login to enter

Downloads

Favourite things are Family, Music and Judo. Also I have the ability to retain and quote useless facts, something that pleases me but can annoy others. My engineering hero - Howard Wolowitz. Cheers DC or LC if RD you will be revoked.

5 Sep 2018, 12:20

Comments

October 26, 2018 15:01

I'm developing hardware and software for personal hobby projects as well as professionally. At work we of course have all needed instruments, but at home, I desperately need this kind of instrument to make my hobby projects even better.

October 10, 2018 15:04

Greig,
It looks like I entered the competition twice but I forgot to tick the, "I have read and accept the full terms and conditions", box with my first contribution so I sent it again after ticking the box.
Sorry about that, Thomas

October 4, 2018 08:35

Hello - If you want to enter this competition please click the contribute button in the article above and fill in the form. Adding a comment below is not considered as an entry.

October 8, 2018 07:11

@GreigRS Hello Greig, I read the full terms and conditions. It says that the winner will be drawn randomly. I would like to suggest a small thing here that If the contributors are supposed to post answers to the questions mentioned above, the entries should be judged on the level of creativity and application(s) in the project. Randomly drawing a name is okay for competitions in which there is no need to submit detailed entries and only comments are to be counted as a entry. I hope further competitions won't be judged in this way.

October 10, 2018 15:08

@rsjawale thanks for your note, we also have competitions that are based on creativity and application such as Summer of Sound and Lights Fantastic. Our random prize draws call for nothing more than basic information and usually an image.

October 12, 2018 08:59

@GreigRS Thanks! I submitted my entry. However, I click on participate (username and email) submit button first and then on contribute. Or I should have first written an article and then clicked on participate?

September 24, 2018 09:31

I work in a technical service, and I use osciloscope to check pwm and control charge boards to repair hair removal machines. Sometimes I need to chech 3 signals at the same time.
Thanks

October 4, 2018 08:35

@Rafamartinezpardo to enter this competition please click the contribute button in the article above and fill in the form. Adding a comment below is not considered as an entry.

October 4, 2018 08:35

Thanks

September 17, 2018 09:00

I need the scope for repair work I perform on UPSs and VSD/VFD, currently I have a two channel scope that I use for the repair work and to check the timing of the repaired equipment, it difficult to perform repairs efficiently with a two channel scope. I will also use the scope for 50W 3 phase inverter design project.

October 4, 2018 08:35

@SiphiweKhathwayo to enter this competition please click the contribute button in the article above and fill in the form. Adding a comment below is not considered as an entry.

September 6, 2018 07:40

113/5000
I often need an oscilloscope at work and at home to debug UAR I2C SPI GPIO communicaiton.

October 4, 2018 08:35

@Mickael1 to enter this competition please click the contribute button in the article above and fill in the form. Adding a comment below is not considered as an entry.