Menu Search
Ask a Question

1 Jun 2018, 15:07

Win the RS Pro Digital Oscilloscope

Add the new RS Pro USB Oscilloscope to your workbench in this easy to enter competition

The videos below show the ultra-compact USB Oscilloscope in operation. The scope is a great addition to any test bench. Small and unobtrusive yet delivering flexibility when you need it.

Key Features include

• 20 MHz bandwidth, 2 input channels
• 200 MS/s real-time & 4 GS/s equivalent-time sampling rate
• 16 kS capture memory
• Ultra-compact design
• USB-connected and powered
• Serial protocol decoding
• Mask limit testing
• Math channels and filters, including frequency and duty cycle
• Advanced digital triggering
• Persistence display mode
• Spectrum analyser with magnitude, average and peak hold modes
• Function generator and arbitrary waveform generator

The RS Pro 2205A-20 features an 8-bit vertical resolution and a maximum sampling rate of 200 MS/s, addressing a wide range of analogue and digital electronics and embedded system applications.

Printing, copying, saving and sharing data are quick and easy thanks to its USB connection. It's a complete electronics lab in one compact, low-cost, USB-powered unit.

It's also powered by PICO Scope 6 software, PICO is the leader in the field of USB oscilloscopes.

Overview video

So why not enter the competition below to win one for your own bench.

Simply submit an Article and include these three things.

1) Tell us how you would put the Scope to use in your next project.

2) What has been the article you liked the most in DesignSpark.

3) Include a photo of a project you have made or worked on.

All entries will be placed in the prize draw.

The closing date of the prize draw is 9 am on 1st July 2018, winner announced soon after.

CONTRIBUTE TO ENTER

Good luck

Please login to enter

Favourite things are Family, Music, Judo and Game of Thrones. Also I have the ability to retain and quote useless facts, something that pleases me but can annoy others. My engineering hero - Isambard Kingdom Brunel

1 Jun 2018, 15:07

Comments

GreigRS

June 6, 2018 07:21

Hi@ raichea please go to this link https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/competitions and press the Contribute button at the top right and select Add An Article.

raichea

June 6, 2018 07:10

Seems I submitted an entry without actually providing any info apart from my name and email. Not obvious how to submit an article.

raichea

June 6, 2018 07:21

dtemcar

June 6, 2018 07:22

How do I submit the deliverables ?

GreigRS

June 6, 2018 11:57

@dtemcar - to submit an entry you can use the Contribute button then select Add An Article. We have now updated the page to show this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

gmusy

June 6, 2018 07:29

Would use the USB scope on the go when teaching electronics but also on my bench for all my projects and repairs
My favorite article "the dark line" about the marking of capacitors.
My last project was a frequency generator using an Arduino (see photos). I am now studying the Raspberry and will probably rework this project using Raspberry, with more functions. See attached pictures

GreigRS

June 6, 2018 11:58

@gmusy - Thanks for the comment, would you be able to add an Article with the information you have provided. This will then be your entry form. We have updated the form with this information "To submit an Article please use the Contribute Button at this link and select Add an Article" we were made aware that it was not entirely clear how to submit an entry. Apologies for the inconvenience.

GreigRS

June 5, 2018 07:40

hi @NewMC - The closing date is 9 am 1st July 2018

NewMC

June 5, 2018 06:51

When will this submission be closed?