Win A Smart Gadget Development Kit
RS Components have recently launched the new Sensiron SHT31 Smart Gadget development kit (RS 123-7130) and here at DesignSpark we are delighted to bring you TWO chances to get your hands on one for FREE!
We pride ourselves on providing great free tools, resources and content for the world of engineering and the makerverse at DesignSpark.com, however free products are always extra special, so don't miss out on your opportunity to win.
*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
How To Enter
We will be running two competitions through DesignSpark.com and Twitter... but the best news is that you are eligible to enter both competitions and double your chances of winning!
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:
1. DesignSpark.com Competition - Simply login to your free DesignSpark.com account (or register here) and comment at the foot of this page with the words "I WANT TO WIN". Entries will close at 5pm UK time on Friday 7th October 2016.
There will be 1 x RS 123-7130 kit awarded to a randomly selected winner of each competition.
Good Luck DesignSparkers!
What is the SHT Smart Gadget Development Kit?
The Smart Gadget is a simple reference design circuit board and development kit which demonstrates the outstanding performance and ease of use of Sensirion’s humidity and temperature sensors.
The Smart Gadget not only shows humidity and temperature values on the display, but can also communicate with a bluetooth SMART capable device like a smartphone. For developers, full design resources of the SHT31 Smart Gadget are available on GitHub. Furthermore please find more detailed information about our Smart Gadget in the SHT31 Smart Gadget user guide..
- SHT31 humidity and temperature sensor
- LCD Display for humidity, temperature and dew Point in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity to iOS and Android smartphones
- iOS and Android apps available
- Data logging capabilities
- Complete hardware, firmware and software design resources available
Don't forget to comment "I WANT TO WIN" below!
CommentsAdd a comment
June 13, 2017 10:46
Hi All, This competition is now closed though we are planning more very soon
October 10, 2016 13:39
The winners have now been announced at https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/sensirion-competition-winners-announced
October 3, 2016 08:27
I WANT TO WIN IT :) lol :p I think the new web version doesn't have mobile site.