How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
*COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED* FIND OUT WHO WON!...
Ask our community a question and you could win an engineering bundle, including soldering station, Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit, and DesignSpark PCB Pro software licence!
Join the free DesignSpark community today and ask away…
Whether you’re interested in a specific technology area, need help with DesignSpark software, or want to ask for other members’ opinions on an idea or project, DesignSpark helps put you in touch with your fellow engineers.
All questions submitted on DesignSpark’s Questions hub between 4th August 9 am GMT and 16th August 5 pm GMT will be included as an entry.
So, whatever you want to know, now is the perfect time to ask!
Get your hands on this engineer's bundle:
|RS Pro Soldering Station||PCB Pro Software Licence||Raspberry Pi Starter Kit|
All entries must be submitted by 11.59 pm (BST) on Saturday 16th August 2020. Entry is via submitting a question here. You must be registered as a DesignSpark member (free of charge) to submit a question.
The opening date for entries is 9.15 am (BST) on Tuesday 4th August 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59 pm (BST) on Saturday 16th August 2020 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will NOT be considered.
RS Components accept no responsibility for questions that are not successfully completed, submitted or received by the Closing Date for any reason, including, for example, due to a technical fault or other equipment failures of any kind.
After the closing date, one question will be randomly drawn from all questions submitted within the entry period: 9.15 am (BST) Tuesday 4th August 2020 to 11.59 pm (BST) on Saturday 16th August 2020. Winners will be informed by email.
Terms & Conditions
- You must sign up for DesignSpark (free of charge) to submit your question. No purchase necessary.
- Email address registered in our user database will be used to communicate with winners.
- RS, Allied or Electrocomponents employees are not eligible to take part in this promotion.
- Multiple questions are counted as individual entries.
- The results will be published on the DesignSpark website by 31st August 2020.
- RS Components accepts no responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, submitted or received by the Closing Date for any reason, including, for example, due to a technical fault or other equipment failures of any kind.
- The DesignSpark team reserves the right to redraw the prize if the winner fails to respond within 6 weeks of prize notification.