What is the ARITH-MATIC S1-AU Mk1?Follow article
The S1-AU Mk1 is a fantastic DIY hardware kit designed using 7400 series logic chips that enables you to build a simple 4-bit arithmetic unit to perform binary addition, subtraction, accumulation and comparisons.
Some of the 7400 Logic chips used:
- 74HC173 registers for temporary data storage
- 74HC283 full adder for binary calculations
- 74HC85 comparator for logical comparisons
The ARITH-MATIC S1-AU Mk1 isn’t computer programmable, you need to manually input data through an array of push button switches and the binary operations can be traced through a series of ultra-bright LEDs. The USB cable is only used to deliver power to the unit.
What do you get in the kit?
- S1-AU Mk1 Mainboard PCB
- Backplate PCB (with mounting hardware)
- Electronic Components Kit
- USB Mini Cable (for power only)
- Operator's Technical Manual (downloadable .pdf - English language only)
For further details Click Here
*Note: Shipping is available for the UK and EU only.
Do you have a product you have designed and made and now want to sell? Maybe you are looking for a ready-made device to buy? Whether you are a professional or not it doesn’t matter at DesignSpark Marketplace! You just need to be a member of DesignSpark to buy and list your items, that’s it! Purchases are via Paypal so you can be assured whether you are a buyer or a seller that you are protected. Other payments options are available.