Top 5 Reasons to Use Overmolded Cable AssembliesFollow article
Top 5 Reasons to Use Overmolded Cable Assemblies
Commonly used M8, M12 and 7/8” circular connectors provide data to a range of applications, including robotics, automation, sensors and much more. Incorporated as part of the triad - Power, Signal and Data – the circular connectors are pivotal to ensuring applications run efficiently.
Using overmolded cable assemblies combines the wire and connector into one part - discover the top five reasons to choose overmolded cabling solutions:
- Ready to go, straight away. There is no need to put anything together – the HARTING range is available with the unique tool-less termination, which is ideal for in-field termination.
- Fully tested in-house before dispatch, for reliable connectivity and quality assurance
- A key benefit is the mechanical strength of the parts, for use in industrial applications
- Repeatable manufacturing processes to ensure reliable connections at the same high standard
- Available as single ended panel feed-through options in a variety of poles and lengths
The HARTING range of Overmolded Cable Assemblies are available with PVC and PUR cable insulation. The solutions include single or double ended, with straight or angled connectors.