SOLIDWORKS Electrical – Automation Made Easy
In this SOLIDWORKS hosted webinar, we will be taking a look at some of the out-of-the box features in SOLIDWORKS Electrical that will allow you to easily automate your workflow and processes.
There are no additional modules or add-ins required in order to perform the features that will be covered during this webinar. All levels of automation that are available will be explored during this presentation.
The following features will be presented:
- Project Templates
- PLC Automation
- Excel Automation
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical API
Start watching by entering a few details below:
For DESIGNSPARK ELECTRICAL users:-
A paid upgrade option is now available for SOLIDWORKS® Electrical.
You’re also eligible for a significant discount on the upgrade if you activated DesignSpark Electrical before November 30, 2019.
This discount applies to the following SOLIDWORKS® Electrical packages:
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Standard CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Professional CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical eCourse- one-year access**
**Only with purchase of both software licence and subscription service
Upgrade order placement and queries:
Send an e-mail to SOLIDWORKS.DSEfirstname.lastname@example.org mentioning you are a DesignSpark Electrical user, your DesignSpark registered username and which country you are located in. If you have a preference of standard or professional version, please indicate that in your e-mail. SOLIDWORKS® will quickly verify your discount eligibility and help you with next steps (price, order placement, etc.).
If you’d like to see more information on how this upgrade could help you, look out for:
- Live/on-demand SOLIDWORKS® Webinars – topics available here https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/electrical-software/questions/11-dse-v1-3-v2-0 and registration links will be updated in due course through DesignSpark newsletters and our website.
- DesignSpark blogs by SOLIDWORKS representatives. Coming up from February 24th https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/are-purpose-built-schematic-design-programs-really-much-faster-than-generic-cad
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical case studies and Whitepapers offered to our DesignSpark marketing opted-in users.
- Follow our DesignSpark social media feeds where videos on the upgrade capability will be shared.