SIEMENS SIRIUS ACT - Technical ReferenceFollow article
With the new SIRIUS ACT push buttons and signaling devices easy handling also means easy installation. An innovative snap-on concept makes the task of installing a unit so effortless that it can be done with one hand. And because everything is so simple, SIRIUS ACT further reduces the risk of incorrect installation.
One-handed installation without special tools
- Components can be snapped on without having to hold the other side
- Installation also possible in a slanted position
Twisting prevented by screw fixing
- Simple round milled holes without a groove
- Significant time saving compared to ring nut fastening
- Actuator, holder and contact modules can be ordered individually and combined freely
- Typical device combinations are also available as compact units
- Contact modules can be stacked onto one another
Overview of mounting depths
Mounting and wiring
Single-pole or two-pole contact modules can be mounted on the holder.
Alignment variant 4 is recommended especially in the case of machine production of the mounting plates
Even when it comes to communication, the new SIRIUS ACT push buttons and signaling devices are strong performers: Besides the standard wiring, you can also connect the push buttons, switches and signaling devices directly to the controller – in the field via AS-Interface, in the control panel via IO-Link. By doing so, you can reduce wiring time and effort, minimize error source and have more flexibility for future modification and expansions.
Additional technical reference