How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
This Pride month, ShroukieTronix is bringing you TWO proud queer engineers! I collaborated with 3D printing expert Allie, previously known as Geeky Faye Art - now rebranded to Katz Creates! They helped me set up my 3D printer and understand some 3D printing basics!
This episode is super proudly brought to you by RS Grassroots Education: Powering Tech, Empowering Youth! Part of RS Components
- My High Speed 3D printer is the RS Pro WT280x 3D Printer
- Katz Creates YT channel is: https://www.youtube.com/c/KatzCreates
- See Katz Creates the Clean Air Necklace
- You can download DesignSpark Mechanical for FREE here: https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/mechanical-software
- You can find all ShroukieTronix episodes on DesignSpark: https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/shroukietronix-the-shroukie-show-about-electronics
BBC 100 Most Influential Women 2018 | United Nations refugee agency Young Woman of the Year 2018 | IET top 6 Young Women Engineers 2019 | Women's Engineering Society award winner 2020 | Difference maker and big smasher of stereotypes! ✊