Share and Win Analogue Discovery 2!Follow article
Do you want to have a handy USB Oscilloscope for your projects?
Grass Roots and Digilent are offering students and early career professionals the chance to win a set of Analogue Discovery 2, with Audio Adapter and Transistor Tester!
We have 3 sets to giveaway, in return for DesignSpark content.
I'm interested! What do I do?
You have until Friday 22nd October, 10am (BST) to:
- Sign up to DesignSpark or login if you are already a member
- Use the message box below to tell us how you would use the Analogue Discovery
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions
If you are successfully chosen to receive one of the sets, we would like you to share your experience with the product to DesignSpark. This can be:
- Product Review
- Using it in a project
Tell me more about Analogue Discovery 2
Analog Discovery 2: 100MS/s USB Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer and Variable Power Supply
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering professionals, students and electronic enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab.
The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs.
You can also check out the following:
- Discovering the Digilent Analog Discovery 2
- Testing Op-amp Circuits With The Analog Discovery 2
- Building an Amplifier Test Set with Analog Discovery 2 and Raspberry Pi 4
- Experimenting with Electrocardiogram Electronics
- Analyze the Measurement Data on Cloud using Raspberry Pi 4 and Analog Discovery 2
- Debug SPI communication protocol with Analog Discovery 2
- Using the Analog Discovery 2 to Debug Different Motor Controllers
Please use the comment box below to ask all your questions!
Sign up here to keep in touch with future Grass Roots opportunities! :)