Skip to main content
shopping_basket Basket 0

H-Bridge advice

Hi there I'm wondering if someone can help me at all, im looking for a through hole H-Bridge Driver to replace a DRV8833 in some faulty boards we recieved, the DRV8833 just isnt beefy enough for the task and thus the board needs to be redesigned, im looking at RS456-434 but I am by no means an expert in the use of H-Bridges


0 Votes
DesignSpark Electrical Logolinkedin