How do you feel about this article? Help us to provide better content for you.
Thank you! Your feedback has been received.
There was a problem submitting your feedback, please try again later.
What do you think of this article?
Buck DC/DC Converter BD9C301FJ
BD9C301FJ is a synchronous buck switching regulator with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. With wide input voltage range, it is capable of providing current of up to 3 A. It is a current mode control DC/DC converter and features high-speed transient response. Phase compensation can also be set easily.
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18.0V
- Reference Voltage: 0.8V ± 1%
- Maximum Output Current: 3A(Max)
- Switching Frequency: 500kHz(Typ)
- Pch MOSFET On Resistance: 65mΩ(Typ)
- Nch MOSFET On Resistance: 35mΩ(Typ)
- Standby Current: 1μA (Typ)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
|Convert Designspark PCB designs into Designspark Mechanical 3D models|
What is DesignSpark PCB format?
DesignSpark PCB is an award-winning software package for schematic capture and PCB layout, available for FREE from RS Components. Our software is easy to learn and use yet surprisingly powerful. DesignSpark PCB is now widely adopted in the industry as a standard format for design file sharing and collaboration. This is especially useful in the prototyping phase where most of the innovation takes place. Not yet a DesignSpark PCB user?