Reference Design of Arduino Nano 3.0
LauKaiChi

Comments

June 10, 2020 10:05

Can someone please send a link for the 16MHz quarz

April 30, 2020 07:31

Does not open with version 9

May 6, 2020 07:48

@albuckley I just checked and it does work in V9, are you removing the preamble the download files have attached to the filename? The suggested method is to download the files, then create a project folder and move the files to this folder. Rename the files by deleting everything on the left up to the underscore. Unfortunately this is due to the way the database and website functions and has to be done for all reference designs.

March 9, 2020 11:07

Thank you for publishing this.. When I checked, the distance between two opposite pins such as d12 and d13 should be 15.24 and when I opened the PCB it shows 15.1? It might create problems when inserting a shield or into a breadboard?

March 9, 2020 18:26

@arundale I have referred this to the team to review the PCB. Thank you for your feedback.

August 23, 2019 14:59

Which software was used to design the PCB file

August 25, 2019 08:44

@PrideGandah V8 I would presume based on the dates of other comments posted. Are you having issues opening the PCB file?

October 29, 2018 10:01

22pf capacitors are connected to 5v or ground?

November 1, 2018 09:13

@Uzair1 Here is a link to an app note on hardware design for AVR microcontrollers, including details on the oscillator circuit and crystal / resonator selection: https://www.microchip.com/wwwAppNotes/AppNotes.aspx?appnote=en591472

November 1, 2018 09:13

@Uzair1 I don't see any discrete 22pf capacitors in the design. Based on the value, I presuming you are asking about load capacitors for the oscillator circuit. They usually go to ground. In this design, a ceramic resonator is being used with the oscillator, and this particular resonator (CSTCE16M0V53A-R0) has the load capacitors built in, going to ground. -Brad

May 10, 2017 07:01

Hi torontofred, this is because the downloaded files get prefixed with addition text.
e.g. prj file downloaded is in my case
3de52168-b551-11e6-96d7-bc764e08d8ff_Arduino Nano2.prj
Delete all the text just leaving "Arduino Nano2.prj"
repeat for the other files.
Copy the newly named files to a folder and then it opens in any version.

May 10, 2017 07:07

I cannot open the files with DesginSpark 8.0. Any suggestions?