Raspberry Pi LCD Cases and KitsFollow article
Brought to you by DesignSpark, these high-quality free-standing Raspberry Pi cases have been created to house your Raspberry Pi 7” LCD touchscreen as well as keep your Raspberry Pi SBC safe. Designed for use specifically with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and the Raspberry Pi Model B+.
This attractive case is of a simple snap-together two-part construction, with a removable rear back panel so you can access the Raspberry Pi board and its GPIO pins should you wish.
- Durable ABS Construction
- Cut-outs to access all the Raspberry Pi ports
- Available in 3 colours: Black, White and Clear
- Single or bulk purchase options
Colour and purchase options:
- Black Touchscreen case (single)
- Black Touchscreen Case (bulk)
- White Touchscreen Case (single)
- White Touchscreen Case (bulk)
- Clear Touchscreen Case (single)
- Clear Touchscreen Case (bulk)
Raspberry Pi Touchscreen and Case
For those who like to bundle their LCD and Raspberry PI LCD case purchasing, especially if you already have a Raspberry Pi SBC, then there’s this attractive little bundle designed with you in mind. The casing specification is exactly the same as the Raspberry Pi LCD touchscreen cases seen above (in black only), but with an official 7 inch - Raspberry Pi LCDincluded in the package as well!
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, up to 10 finger touches
- 7-inch display
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution 60 fps
- 24-bit RGB colour
- 70° viewing angle
- Full Raspbian OS functionality without a keyboard and mouse
- Adapter Board
- Complete with mounting hardware and connecting cables
Raspberry Pi 3 Premium Display Kit
The next step up the bundled path was an obvious one if you have yet to get yourself a Raspberry PI, or perhaps you are after a new one and you happen to need an official Raspberry Pi LCDas well as an LCD touchscreen casing, look no further!
All of the specifications are as previously mentioned above, but with the addition of a Raspberry Pi 3 B SBC.
If you don’t know already, here’s a brief rundown of the Pi 3B’s specification:
- Broadcom BCM2837 Quad-core (ARM Cortex-A53) SoC Processor
- 1GB LPDDR2 memory
- 10/100 BaseT socket Ethernet
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO Header 40-pin
- MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Dual-Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode. Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- A microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
Take a look at some more DS Branded Products