September 8, 2016 19:18
Rapid MCU+ BLE + Sensors Development Product
Bluetooth Low Energy IoT Ready to use Module
SensiBLE lowering the barriers for developers "Hardware Ready" low power, small size 20*30mm, on the shelf Module based STMicroelectronics: BLE + Sensors + MCU.
Connect to SensiBLE IoT platform in minutes
Designed with the goal of making IoT hardware Developing and get the Market as fast as possible.This IoT dev kit reduces the length of IoT Prototyping cycles from a matter weeks or months to mere hours - all by capitalizing on the combination of embedded IoT software and hardware both provided by STMicroelectronicsonly a truly end-to-end IoT enabler like SensiBLE can provide.
Prototype the Way You Want:
The SensiBLE software runs on the STM32L476 and includes drivers that recognize the Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG-MS) and sensors (humidity, temperature, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, microphone and light).
BlueST-SDK Multi-platform library (Android™/iOS™) makes it easy to develop applications and enables easy access to the data exported by the means of the Bluetooth Low energy protocol.
- Complete middleware to build applications using sensors (humidity, temperature, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, microphone and light).
- Very low power Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG-MS) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.1 supports multiple roles simultaneously, and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Smart sensor and hub device.
- osxMotionFX (iNEMOEngine PRO) real-time motion sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license) to combine the output from multiple MEMS sensors.
- osxMotionAR (iNEMOEngine PRO) Real-time activity-recognition algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license) based on accelerometer data only.
- osxMotionCP (iNEMOEngine PRO) carry position detection algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license) based on accelerometer data only.
- osxMotionGR real-time gesture recognition algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license)
- osxMotionPM real-time pedometer algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license)
SensiBLE Part Number : Order SIMBA-PRO (in stock)
Development kit Part Number : Order SIMBA-DKL (in stock)
Milan Yudkovich has a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s degree in Management. Works in the areas of Business Development, Marketing, Field Application Engineering, Technical Advising and System Engineering. Identifies the driving demand of technology innovation. Technical and Business Advising to Brick Fund and Mentoring entrepreneurs and Start-Ups in seed stages. Founder of “SensiBLE” - a ready hardware platform for developers. Milan is a hardware expert with practical engineering experience solving technical challenges for the entire design cycle and Mentor startups from the concept stage to the end product. In the last 8 years supported more than 500 electronics customers and helped them to develop new products.