September 5, 2016 12:46
Product Data Library
Accelerate your design with confidence using Product Data Library. Start accessing and downloading all your technical data for FREE.
At RS Components we are committed to helping customers with their rapid prototyping process so would like to introduce Product Data Library. Currently a beta version it holds over 2 million part numbers from over 500 manufacturers with 5 million individual pieces of technical documentation and computer aided engineering files to support in your design process.
What does Product Data Library do?
Within Product Data Library you can easily find and download technical data from multiple suppliers in one go. This could be a datasheet, schematic, footprint, 3D model, application note, SPICE model or even legislation data.
Benefits of using Product Data Library:
- Save time with easy document download
- Find all technical content in one place
- Technical data for complete manufacturer ranges
- Create fractured schematic symbols with new ECAD Part wizard
- Access 3D STEP models and schematic footprints from industry leading manufacturers
- Quick buy with fast delivery
It is easy to find and download Technical Documents via Product Data Library using our help guide .
What does Product Data Library contain?
- Latest datasheets in MULTIPLE languages
- Application notes
- SPICE models
- Schematics/footprints (“fractorable” and editable)
- 3D models in STEP file format
- Software and code for electronics design
- Legislation/regulation documents
- Product specification drawings
- + many other types of other useful technical documents
All available for complete product listsing's from the leading manufacturers in both the Electronics and Automation and Control markets.
Which product types are featured?
We include technical information for a wide range of products including semiconductors, passives, connectors, power supplies, transformers, switches, relays, automation & control gear and more.
Share your thoughts
We are continuously looking to introduce new forms of technical documentation, including the following:
- Product lifecycle status (including PCN's & PTN's)
- Obsolescence risk analysis forecasts
- Product alternatives
- Favourites list functionality
- Bill of Materials creation and sharing functionality
We will consistently be expanding our product range so if you can’t find everything you need straight away keep checking back for updates.
Have we missed something? We value your feedback
Start looking for your Technical Documents today!
If you are creating your own technical database and want a feed from us, then send us your requirements by email and we will try to help.
DesignSpark is an engineer and maker community from RS Components, we provide free CAD software, online resources and design support. Our flagship CAD software includes DesignSpark PCB, DesignSpark Mechanical and DesignSpark Electrical. Join our community at www.designspark.com/register