Skip to main content
shopping_basket Basket 0

Changeover switch

Hi all beeen advised to have a look on here 

I am buliding a campervan and requrire a changeover switch so I can run 1 outlet 240v and have two suplies coming in ie 240v hook-up / 240v from my inverter 

I was told I require a 2 pole change over please advise and thanks in advance

Stay Safe


Upvote 0 Votes


May 28, 2020 09:03

  • Moderated

Hi Himbo, I'm not an electrician but I think that this type of contactor is a Normally Open + Normally Closed (NO+NC) so one contact is closed and that changes between the two poles when the contactor is energised. You'll need to determine the current requirement but I'm thinking of something like this:

Please confirm with your electrician before installing

0 Votes
DesignSpark Electrical Logolinkedin