Panasonic's Conductive Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors
Low ESR and long life compared to general types.
Have you tried Panasonic Polymer Capacitors as a replacement to MLCC?
Panasonic has introduced polymer-based capacitors as a replacement to MLCC
Because of their low ESR (3 mΩ), low ESL (3 terminals) and “no influence DC Bias” characteristics Panasonic's polymer capacitors help reduce the part count required.
New generation capacitor - Hybrid Capacitor
Panasonic has released the upgraded hybrid capacitor which is designed for automotive and industrial applications.
The new conductive-polymer hybrid aluminium electrolytic capacitors have the following features:
- The capacitor is 6.3 mm in diameter and is highly vibration acceleration resistant, contributing to smaller and more vibration-resistant ECUs. Size is 6.3 mm in diameter and 6.1 mm or 8.0 mm in height. The newly developed capacitor withstands the vibration acceleration of 30G The conventional capacitor withstands vibration acceleration is 10G to the same aluminium electrolytic capacitor.
- The capacitor renders unnecessary the anti-vibration techniques that are conventionally part of the board mounting process, thus allowing customers to streamline their production processes. It reduces the use of bonding-based reinforcing measures, such as attachment using adhesives.
- The capacitor benefits from Panasonic's unique auxiliary terminal structure, which offers highly reliable soldering properties.
Panasonic OS-CON, suitable for server and base station
OS-CON is an aluminium solid capacitor with a high conductive polymer. OS-CON acquires low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), excellent noise reduction capability and frequency characteristics. In addition, OS-CON has a long lifespan and its ESR has little change even at low temperatures since the electrolyte is solid.
OS-CON acquires low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), excellent noise reduction capability and frequency characteristics.
- Long lifetime --- 125C/2000 hours
- High ripple current --- up to 7.2A
- Higher rated voltage --- up to 100V