OPC UA on the Phoenix Contact AXC F 2152, Part 1 Of 3 Configure the EnvironmentFollow article
This 3-part post will demonstrate how to use OPC UA on the PLCnext Starter kit from Phoenix Contact.
This is Part 1 and it will show you how to set up the environment:
Other products used for this demonstration are linked below:
- Node-Red OPC UA module
- PLCnext Starter Kit
- Phoenix Contact PLCnext community Forums
- Phoenix Contact PLC Next Datasheets, Sample Programs etc
The AXC F 2152 starter kit includes the following:
- PLCnext Control AXC F 2152
- Supply voltage switch module
- Digital input (8) and output (8) module
- Analog input (2) and output (2) module
- Potentiometer module
- 8 Switch module to stimulate the Digital Inputs
- 1-year PROFICLOUD license
- 24V 1A universal power supply unit with country-specific adapter plugs
- CAT5 patch cable
- Getting Started Documentation.
I would like to thank RS Components and Phoenix Contact for providing me with this starter kit for review at no cost.