Skip to main content

Measuring the pressure through a 0.04" ID 1/16" OD metal tube


Hello, this is my first question so I hope someone can offer some advice. I would like to measure the pressure through a 0.04" ID 1/16" OD metal tube. The liquid running through the tube may block it (the liqud has bits in), so I need to measure if there is a decrease in pressure as it flows through.

I understand that I will need a 3 way connector, fluid in, fluid out, and a screw for the pressure gauge at the top. As well as an appropriste pressure gauge. Could someone please recomend a pressure gauge and connector from the RS website?

The experiments will be conducted at room temperature and pressure and the fluid will be pushed into the metal tube with a syringe.

Thank you for any help / advice.

Share this post
DesignSpark Electrical Logolinkedin