Keysight Technologies Virtual Events – Now On-Demand!Follow article
Despite the current global health crisis, we at Keysight are keeping engineers engaged and inspired through a number of live, interactive virtual events.
Did you miss any? Don’t worry - all sessions are available on-demand.
Interested in learning more about your scope? Watch our "I Didn't Know a Scope Could Do That" Video Series.
Want to gain a more in-depth knowledge of low power consumption characterisation? Try our “Let’s Talk Power” Virtual Roadshow.
"I Didn't Know a Scope Could Do That" Video Series
Oscilloscopes have many uses – some you probably don't know about! Last month we looked at some unique features of scopes, how they can help you save time, and how you can use a standard scope to act like instruments that you don’t have in your lab.
- Session 1: Your scope is a guitar tuner! Serial data stress tester. How to….Etch-a-sketch
- Session 2: Turn a scope into a curve tracer. Intelligent signal searching: Deterministic, or visual, or both?
- Session 3: If you have a finger, you are a scope expert! Frequency Response Analysis – creating a Bode Can you find our Easter Eggs?
All three sessions are now available to watch here.
Let’s Talk Power Virtual Roadshow:
We know that designing low power devices can be complex. Engineers need to accurately characterise power consumption of these devices to avoid product failures or issues with battery life. Getting this done involves addressing a whole host of challenges.
Last month, we hosted a four-part series of interactive sessions - providing an in-depth understanding of low power consumption characterisation, related challenges and how to address them.
- Session 1: Power Consumption Characterisation Theory and Fundamentals
- Session 2: Measurement, Sourcing and Loading Challenges in Power Consumption Characterisation
- Session 3: Dynamic Current Measurement: Industry Applications and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Session 4: More Applications: Power Conversion, Source & Sync Applications & Automation
All four sessions are now available to watch here.