In DesignSpark PCB, How Do I…?Follow article
Did you know that you can find a whole lot of help in your DesignSpark Support Centre? Whether you need to know the latest status of DesignSpark PCB or you want to know how to produce Gerber files or remove air wires, you can find out here.
So, come and explore your DesignSpark Support Centre – which you can navigate to easily from the bottom bar of any page on DesignSpark – to find out what more you can learn.
You’ll find just shy of 150 articles explaining how to use many of the different features, dialogs, and functions in DesignSpark PCB, so if you’re ever stuck trying to figure out how to do something, this is the first place to check.
Here’s a taster of what you can find
- How can I use power rails in my schematic?
- How can I create a custom opening in the solder mask?
- How do I change the silkscreen font size?
- How to exclude items from the BOM.
- How to enable the built-in libraries.
- How do I install and configure Library Loader?
- How to Export PCB designs into DesignSpark Mechanical.