How to Design a Power Supply in Five Minutes or Less with the EE-Sim Online Design ToolFollow article
EE-Sim® automatically creates a circuit schematic based on your requirements, saving you precious design time and resources. Set up and complete your simulations in just minutes. You can share your designs with a colleague, order your BOM or print a complete report.
This video shows how easy it is to quickly and simply find the right part for your application using this free powerful on-line tool.
Time to watch - 6m 29s
The free powerful EE-Sim online DC-DC Design tool features
- Over 125 parts available to design and simulate
- Control the trade-off between size, efficiency, and cost
- Recalculate compensation after component changes
- Set component derating values Perform efficiency calculations
- Simulate user-defined line transients
- Simulate AC and Steady-State with user-defined line and load settings
- Compare two designs Create custom user plots and reports
- Export schematic, BOM, and plots in multiple file formats
Register free at Maximintegrated.com to use EE-Sim®.