Exploring Bulgin's M-Series Buccaneer Connectors
Designed to decrease downtime and increase production efficiency, the M-Series provides reliable and uncompromised data, signal and power transmissions for industrial automation systems in harsh environments.
Bulgin’s M-Series Buccaneer connectors and cable assemblies provide secure power, signal and data connections for industrial automation and sensor systems. With a wide variety of connectors and moulded cables, this range is ideal for industrial automation and process control applications requiring a small footprint and reliable connections.
- Available types: M5, M8, M12, M16 & M23
- Ratings from 1A, 30V ac/dc up to 8A, 250V ac/dc
- Sealed to IP67 when mated - A, B and D coded options available
- Cable lengths from 1m-15m
- Overmould cables PVC & PUR
- Secure, proven locking system
- Shielded options available
- Power distribution units available
Featuring an M-style threaded locking nut, Bulgin’s M-Series offers an extensive choice of robust industry-standard interconnect solutions for automation and control applications including M5, M8, M12, M16 and M23 variants.
With A, B & D Coded connector variants available throughout the range, Bulgin’s automation connectors are ideal for ensuring consistent and reliable actuator/sensor, fieldbus and Ethernet connections.
Which key applications is Bulgin's M-Series suitable for?
- Industrial Automation
- Process Measurement & Instrumentation
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Machinery & Tooling
- Process Control Systems
- Packaging Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
This IP67 rated connector range includes field installable connectors, receptacles and overmolded cable variants with PVC/PUR jackets. EMI shielded options are also available in addition to plastic or metal housing materials that come in straight and right angle forms.
Passive distributor boxes with M12/M8 actuator and sensor sockets are also available to reduce installation time in the field whilst maintaining a high degree of protection with an IP67 sealed housing.
So why choose the M Series?
- Reliable, robust and versatile connectivity solutions
- Shielded variants maintain signal integrity
- Environmental protection up to the IP67 standard
- Quick and secure screw coupling mechanism
- Wide variety of body styles and coding options
- Metal and plastic versions
- Straight and angled variants
- PVC and PUR cable options available
- A, B and D coded
To find out more please visit: http://www.bulgin.com/m-series-enquiry
CommentsAdd a comment
[Comment was deleted]