Development kit for Nordic nRF52833 SoC
The nRF52833 DK (194-6358) is an affordable single-board development kit for development of Bluetooth® Low Energy, Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee applications on the nRF52833 SoC.
The following video provides an insightful overview of the development kit
The nRF52833 DK (Development Kit) includes hardware, firmware source code, documentation, hardware schematics, and layout files.
- nRF52833 flash-based Bluetooth® Low Energy, Thread, Zigbee, ANT™/ANT+™ System on Chip (SoC) solution
- Supporting development for the nRF52833 SoC
- Buttons and LEDs for user interaction
- I/O interface for Arduino form factor plug-in modules
- SEGGER J-Link OB Debugger with debug out functionality
- UART interface through virtual COM port
- Drag-and-drop Mass Storage Device (MSD) programming
- Supporting NFC-A Listen Mode
For access to firmware source code, hardware schematics, and layout files, see www.nordicsemi.com.
For more information on ordering see (194-6358)