DesignSpark Electrical V1.3 Beta Released!
DesignSpark Electrical is our free-to-download electrical CAD software package that offers a comprehensive range of design features to make your design process as simple as possible.
DesignSpark Electrical offers:
- Automated Wire and device numbering
- Automated reports
- Built-in intelligence ensures accurate designs are created
- Over 250K parts in our comprehensive symbol library
- STEP & IGES file formats
- Drag and drop scaled 2D cabinet layout function
- Easy to add ancillary parts like rails and ducting from the ribbon bar
- Automatically compiles a BOM for your project
DesignSpark Electrical is constantly evolving and being improved by our development team and we are pleased to announce the release of version V1.3 which contains lots of new features and general fixes.
Some of the new features found in V1.3 Beta:
- A new way of logging into software and registering new users
- Three new Languages added: Czech, Turkish and Polish
- Assign manufacturer parts to a terminal strip
- Equipotential / Wire numbering, uniqueness on the location
- New command "Verify project" to repair corrupted data and fix errors
- New commands to modify indexed / language attributes
- New option in insert symbol command to create a component with manual mark as default
- Multi-level terminal marking improvement
- Accessories of terminal strips
- Align blocks
For the full list of new features and improvements please visit the DSE Support Centre
Struggling to use DSE? These tutorials might help CLICK HERE
If you haven't checked out DesignSpark Electrical software yet learn more HERE
CommentsAdd a comment
June 1, 2018 07:40
Yes, there are a few names for DSE. The short/simple one now is v1.3, in order to quickly identify the version and to be consistent with other pieces of our software. As you mentioned more precise one can be found in help menu. It is now: Version: 2018.0.2, Build 25
Thank you for using our software!
May 25, 2018 09:29
I've always had trouble finding out which version I'm using:
in DSE Help / info it indicates 2018 SP2 BETA, version 2018.0.2 build 25.
Nowhere does V 1.2 or V1.3 appear as indicated here in DesignSpark.