The introduction of several new documents gives a good overview of the comprehensive Schaffner choke portfolio. As well as closing gaps in the offering for CMC (Common mode chokes) and DMC (Differential mode chokes) straightforward support is available to any design engineer in the world, working with Schaffner components.
- CMC Choke extension RN218
- High-performance choke extending RN Choke portfolio
- DMC choke offering RS chokes which completes the offering of chokes (CMC and DMC)
- Easy to understand and use: an overview of all chokes covered in one Schaffner Selector (Excel-based selection assistance)
- Design Kits for RN and RT (with selected components – easy to ship)
Applications shaping electrical power
- Various applications thanks to component-level
- General switch mode power supplies
- Motor-Drive and Robotics (AC and DC)
- Medical applications with reduced leakage current
- Automation – industry and factory automation, welding
NEW: RN and RT Design Kits
As well as introducing these new products, Schaffner has also unveiled design kits for RN and RT common mode chokes containing samples of typical choke types.
These are both are available in two versions covering horizontal or vertical choke forms and are specifically designed to ensure simple logistics and convenient assembly by end users.