Menu Search
Ask a Question

Can't you simplify the sign up I have no company, I'm retired so no job.No Bisness address. My Inquire does not fit any of the topics below so I just randomly picked one.

I want to use Desgin spark as part of a hobby.  I find most CAD programs too dificult to use I was hoping this would work for me.

I signed up but can't use the program, when I bring design spark up It wants me to correct errors in the sign up form You ask on the sign up for a name And I don't understand why you ask that.  Its asking me to make corrections but frezes up can't change any thing.

So I guss all I can do is to uninstall and forget it. Unless someone can fix it so I can get in.

Comments

dickytax

April 17, 2018 08:22

I had a similar problem and where I did not have an answer I typed in 3 zero's. I think just one entry did it but it may have been more.

Ghostkingz

April 17, 2018 08:07

yes - don't give up, it is very easy to use and get up and running. once you get over the few hurdles - you be glad you kept going. Designspark Mechanical is very user friendly.

digitheadman

March 26, 2018 07:43

Just be creative in your answers, :)

RS Components Support

March 20, 2018 13:56

Hi, sorry you experienced registration issues. The form is a general one to cover all users from beginners to professionals, just use the 'best fit' and all should work OK. Don't worry about an RS account number but complete the rest. If it appears to freeze it is possibly requiring a field to be entered or selected from the pull down menu.
We have a comprehensive support service and an active community, so if you have any further issues post the question here:
You may also contact support if you do not find or receive a reply to your question on the forum, use the button/link next to your name at the top right of the page.

davecole

March 20, 2018 13:43

Hi I'm sure that the community can help you out and get you up and running. Which software are you have problems with? Have you tried entering "Retired" when you're asked for a company or job title?

There is also alot of very useful information available in the support centre: https://designspark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

davecole