Barth Elektronik mini-PLC STG-600
The STG-600 is a highly integrated programmable logic controller providing outstanding graphical programming capability at lowest current consumption and small form factor.
With it´s cutting edge features the STG-600 opens up completely new application fields with space restrictions and high integration level requirements.
The STG-600 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in harsh environment.
Due to it´s extremely low current consumption and wide operation voltage range the STG-600 is well suitable for 12 and 24 V battery-powered systems.
These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and maritime technology.
- Small and universal PLC
- 8 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC
- 2 digital Inputs up to 10 kHz
- 8 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/0..10 kHz
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Programmable Status LED
- USB Connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+60°C
- Ultraflat Housing, Height 10 mm
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Very low Current Consumption
Start your application with a handy Starter Kit
The Starter-Kit STA-600 which provides fastest access to the unique graphical programming capability of the STG-600.
- Mini-PLC STG-600
- miCon-L Software Suite Download
- Connectors for Mini-PLC
- USB Interface Cable
- 9V Battery with supply cable
- Quick Start Manual
Free miCon-L Software
The miCon-L Software Suite features programming, simulation and test in one unique software design tool. Watch the below video to see how easy it is to program your STG-600 with miCon-L.
View a quality check procedure at Barth Elektronik. The test system is controlled by the Barth mini-PLC STG-500.
Interested in a detailed product review? Watch the below video.
CommentsAdd a comment
September 21, 2015 15:15
Thanks for the hint. The video is added and should make it even easier to start with miCon-L.