Hosted in Munich, Germany between Tuesday 13th – Friday 16th November 2012, electronica is the industry’s leading trade fair for electronic components. Focussing on the hottest topics, the event offers you access to a wide range of new products, software and applications.
Visit the RS Components stand in Hall A4, Stand 117 to see live demonstrations of our innovative design tools, meet the experts and have a drink with the team. You can also be in with a chance of winning one of many fantastic prizes.
What will we be highlighting:
- DesignSpark - whilst you will have already noticed the layout changes of DesignSpark, we will also show all of the added functionality the site now gives you
- DesignSpark PCB Version 4 – see a live demonstration of the FREE award-winning schematic PCB and layout tool. Here we will explain the added benefits of version 4 that enable you to find, design and buy within a single electronics design package.
- ModelSource - the newest addition to the suite of design resources from RS Components, ModelSource is an on-line database of FREE engineering models that hosts Schematic and PCB component libraries and 2D & 3D CAD models in all popular formats. This new tool is guaranteed to save you time on your latest design.
- Bringing 3D CAD modelling to life with SpaceClaim - see our 3D CAD demonstration in association with SpaceClaim. Take part in our survey and be in with a chance of winning a full license of SpaceClaim Engineer
What you can do on stand:
- Take part in our RS Treasure Map activity – visit the stands of some of the key electronics manufacturers and be in with a chance of winning 1 of 6 great prizes
- Challenge your friends and colleagues at our fun batak game
- Meet the experts – meet the innovators behind our fantastic design tools, ask them all the questions you have always wanted to
- Have a drink with the RS Components team (beer will be served from 4pm)
When does the event take place?
Location: New Munich Trade Fair Centre, Germany
Dates: From Tuesday 13th November to Friday 16th November 2012
Tuesday – Thursday 9:00 – 18:00
Friday 9:00 – 17:00
How to get a ticket?
Click here to purchase a ticket
Or find out pricing information here
Who else will be there
Agilent Technologies – Hall A1, Stand 207
Molex – Hall B4, Stand 336
Panasonic – Hall B6, Stand 105
Renesas – Hall A6, Stand 243
TE Connectivity – Hall B3, Stand 225
Teledyne LeCroy – Hall A1, Stand 638
Follow us on Twitter @DesignSparkRS & @RSElectronics for live feeds from the show
2 likesLike this Leave a Comment