VERSION 2 NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!
At RS Components and Allied Electronics we love helping you take your ideas from concept to creation. With DesignSpark Mechanical we aim to give every engineer the power to quickly design and change product concepts in 3D without having to learn complex traditional CAD software. In partnership with SpaceClaim we give you the power to start modelling your ideas instantly and have your prototypes 3D-printed the same day!
What's new in Version 2?
- Simplified interface: Easier to use and easier to learn with a streamlined experience and tool tips
- In-software help: No more navigating away from the software to search for tutorials. Plus, we've added new Getting Started guidance
- Example designs: Explore the possibilities of DesignSpark Mechanical with a new list of example designs
- New 3D catalogue: Choose from over 100,000,000 free-to-use 3D component models for your designs
- Enhanced part number handling: Direct connection to the RS catalogue and improved Bill Of Materials functionality, including easier editing
- What can I do with DesignSpark Mechanical?
- Learn how others benefit from DesignSpark Mechanical
- What does the industry think?
- How do I get help/support?
- DesignSpark Mechanical FAQ 2.0
- Tutorials- Video
- DesignSpark Mechanical Change Log - Help us make DesignSpark Mechanical better
- Watch the video below to see the best parts of DesignSpark Mechanical...
For hardware and software requirements click here
6 likesLike this