Get electronics reference at your fingertips. Download and try the Toolbox App today!
At RS Components and Allied Electronics we believe that engineers should be able to access design reference any time and anywhere.
That’s why we’ve created the Toolbox App – so you can have the handy tools you need, right in your pocket.
We have started with a set of useful ‘minitools’ in the app and will be regularly adding more tools based on your feedback. The possibilities are endless so try RS Toolbox and let us know what you think!
- Download Allied Toolbox (for customers in the US and Canada, this App is related to the Allied product offer)
- Download RS Toolbox (for customers in all markets apart of North America, this App is related to the RS Components product offer. You need to select your country before you can see the download page)
NEW in V1.1: Delta Star Calculator
Three branches in an electrical network can be connected in numbers of forms but most common among them is either star or delta form. For simplifying complex network, it is often required delta to star or star to delta transformation which is what this tool is about
NEW in V1.1: Constant Current Calculator
Constant current sources are often used to drive power LEDs. One advantage of a constant current source is that it avoids violating the maximum Current rating of an LED. This new minitool helps to design a constant current power supply based on the LM317chips
Download Allied Toolbox (US/Canada)
Download RS Toolbox (all markets other countries)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (click and scroll down)
For full list of changes in Toolbox App V1.1 click here
The Toolbox App provides a set of electronics reference material and calculation tools.
- Greater reliability with all the design lookup tables and calculation tools you need in one place
- Calculation tools: include filter circuits, OpAmp, Ohm’s Law, voltage regulator and unit conversion formulae
- Lookup tables: include batteries, cable colours, conductor properties, IP ratings, SI units and more
- Group into projects: pull in group designs and calculations from multiple tools into one project
- Colour codes: include resistor, capacitor and inductor codes
- Design anytime and anywhere: access your calculations, references and documents on the move
- News: get all the latest updates and promotions from RS Components & Allied Electronics
- Available on iOS devices
- Available in 16 languages
Download the Toolbox App today
Please use links above to download to iTunes or on your mobile device search AppStore for 'RS Toolbox' ('Allied Toolbox' for the US and Canada)
- RS Components
2 likesLike this Leave a comment