Toolbox App: the ultimate engineering app for design calculations and electronics reference.
Supporting engineers from concept to creation. This great Electronics Encyclopedia in your pocket features common calculation tools, component comparison tables, reference material and much more.
Building on the success of the V2 version of the Toolbox App, version 3 is here and it's better than ever before! Version 3 boasts fantastic new improvements including the addition of two brand new tools and functionality!
- Packages Tool, providing a database of commonly used package types
- Microstrip Mitre Tool: used for RF layout and design for maintaining impedance
- Premium Brands, here supplier partners demonstrate new products and innovation
- Software functionality improvements and updates
Get electronics reference at your fingertips. Download and try the Toolbox App today!
At RS Components and Allied Electronics, we believe that engineers should have access to design reference material anywhere. Whether you're working on your next design, troubleshooting hardware or maintaining a machine, or want to capture that next idea - Toolbox App is the right tool for you.
We created the Toolbox App – so you can have the handy tools you need, right in your pocket.
Download Allied Toolbox for iOS (US/Canada)
Download Allied Toolbox for Windows (US/Canada, RS & Allied Apps are merged)
Download RS Toolbox for iOS (all markets other countries)
Download RS Toolbox for Windows (all markets other countries)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (click and scroll down)
For full list of changes in Toolbox App V2.0 click here
QR Codes: point your smartphone / tablet's QR code scanner (camera) here and DOWNLOAD NOW !!
RS Toolbox - iOS:
Allied Toolbox - iOS:
RS/Allied Toolbox - Windows
Tip: you can find toolbox app in AppStore and Windows Store by searching the keyword 'RS Toolbox'
The Toolbox App provides a set of electronics reference material and calculation tools.
- Greater reliability with all the design lookup tables and calculation tools you need in one place
- Calculation tools: include filter circuits, OpAmp, Ohm’s Law, voltage regulator and unit conversion formulae
- Lookup tables: include batteries, cable colours, conductor properties, IP ratings, SI units and more
- Group into projects: pull in group designs and calculations from multiple tools into one project
- Colour codes: include resistor, capacitor and inductor codes
- Design anytime and anywhere: access your calculations, references and documents on the move
- News: get all the latest updates and promotions from RS Components & Allied Electronics
- Available in 16 languages
Delta Star Calculator
Three branches in an electrical network can be connected in numbers of forms but most common among them is either star or delta form. For simplifying complex network, it is often required delta to star or star to delta transformation which is what this tool is about
Constant Current Calculator
Constant current sources are often used to drive power LEDs. One advantage of a constant current source is that it avoids violating the maximum Current rating of an LED. This new minitool helps to design a constant current power supply based on the LM317chips
Toolbox App on Apple devices - example screenshots
Download the Toolbox App today
- RS Components
2 likesLike thisLeave a comment