The gateway to online resources and design support for engineers, powered by RS ComponentsAllied

+Post a new topic

How do I change component size?

Avatar Posted by overload at

    I have use an inductor in my design, size is 0805 - but seems there is not a single usable 0805 inductor in the DesignSource.

    How can I change that? Either in the schematics, or in the PCB layout?


    • Avatar

      Posted by Boss at

      There is one of these in the Sparkfun library. Search for this and import.

      I have this in V3, but have no idea how to find/import to V4, so that may need another forum post!

      viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8968 may also be a useful link, but again DS3 related.

    Post a reply